Great scan results

Great news!! I saw my oncologist this morning and got the results of yesterday’s CT scan. She said she has seldom seen results so good. She even used the word “unbelievable.” The mass in my lung has decreased in size from 4.3 x 6.6 cm to 1.7 x 4.2 cm. The metastatic lesions in both lungs, my liver, and one of my ribs have either decreased significantly in size or have disappeared entirely.

I had my fourth chemo treatment after seeing my oncologist today and am scheduled for my fifth chemo treatment on April 20. However, my oncologist may have me temporarily quit chemo to give my body a chance to recover from the side effects of the four treatments. That would be great for me because the fatigue and recently the severe itching have become huge issues most days.

The exciting and encouraging progress can be attributed to my oncologist and her expertise in developing my treatment plan, to a couple of “natural” cancer remedies I’ve been using to complement the official treatment plan, and perhaps most importantly to the many prayers that have been lifted up on our behalf! To those of you who have been praying for Joanie and me over the last few months, I can’t begin to express how thankful we are! You are a true blessing!


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lung Cancer

Chemo and Gamma Knife